If you are thinking of selling your home. please feel free to make use of these great, low-cost tips on ways to spruce up the property - so your home will appeal to more buyers - AND, so you can maximize your profits from the sale!
With this in mind, here are some low-cost ways which will give you the biggest bang for your buck, so you can sell your home faster and for more money:
1) Install a new mailbox.
2) Upgrade outdoor lighting.
3) Replace old doormats.
4) Plant annual flowers.
5) Buy new pillows for sofas.
6) Display (very) subtlety-scented potpourri or candles.
7) Replace torn window screens.
8) Polish or replace your house numbers.
9) Fix or replace your leaky or outdated faucets.
10) Use baskets or bins to reduce and disguise clutter.
11) Re-caulk sinks and tubs.
12) Place centerpieces on large counters and tables.
**And the most important way to get your home sold with the least time and hassle, and for the highest net proceeds to you, contact me via email or (619) 209-9953.**
Look forward to discussing your real estate plans with you soon!
Krista Bell, REALTOR
(619) 209 9953