When you (or someone you know) are ready to actualize your real estate goals, be sure I am the first one you contact!
First class, customized service, tailored to fulfill your dreams.
Best wishes, krista bell, Realtor
Enchanting Three Unit Compound - Centrally located in Normal Heights - Just 1 1/2 blocks to Adams Avenue, with amazing restaurants, cafes, shopping and seasonal free neighborhood festivals and concerts!
4567-71 Wilson Ave, San Diego, CA 92116
3 Units | 2 Buildings | 2,359 sf Interior living space | 6,251 sf lot
Seller will entertain offers between $899,900 - $949,900
Classic Craftsman front house with lots of built-ins, newly refinished hardwoods and retextured ceilings in the living and dining rooms, new paint in living room, dining room and kitchen with private front porch and shared yard with covered patio and lush, mature landscaping in backyard.
Light, bright two story duplex in back of property, which has private, gated entry to the duplex and the back of the property. Both duplex units are also 2BD/1BA with upgraded bathrooms, hardwood flooring exposed in some rooms and under carpets in other rooms.
Washer/dryer hook-ups in all three units on the property! Currently, there is a shared driveway for the whole property, with the potential to create additional off-street parking via the alley access in the back. Easy access to freeways: the 805, 15, 8 and the 94, and just 15 minutes to Downtown and beaches!
Visit the Virtual Tour **HERE**
Complete the form below to be added to the official interest list to get exclusive updates on the property ASAP for upcoming private showing sessions which may become available to vetted buyers!
We all feel stress at one time or another, but purchasing or selling a home can take stress to a whole new level. In fact, 30% of people say that their top source of stress is money-related*. BUT the home buying or selling process does not have to be so stressful. Here are some ways to help you keep your cool when transaction stress starts to send you into a panic.
1. Make sure you start with great agent whom you trust to do her job well for you. The best way to stress less during the home sale or purchase process is to have an expert at hand to do the worrying for you. Happy to volunteer my services.
2. Have fun! Looking at properties can be a blast with the right company, and folks who have fun during even mundane activities such as having your property held open can have lower blood pressure and cortisol levels. You've earned this. Have a good belly laugh and celebrate all the successes during the real estate process.
3. Choose your reaction. When the pressure is on, everyone has their breaking point. But, in every situation, we have a choice: We can let the stress consume us, or we can see it as a new challenge and focus on the positive. It's best for our health and sanity to choose the latter.
4. Relax wisely. During your downtime in the home search or sale, instead of spacing out in front of the television, go for a walk with the dog, do yoga or dance in your living room (my favorite).
5. Sleep. We all know lack of sleep can leave us frazzled, so try to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night. If this isn't possible, take a 10 minute nap during the day; any longer can disturb your sleep cycle. Maybe your agent can drive you around and let you nap in the backseat.
6. Breathe. In times of stress, we tend to take quick, shallow breaths. Especially when tensions are high or when negotiations may have you anxious, try to focus on your breath and take longer, deeper breaths.
7. Worry if you need to, but only allow yourself 10 minutes to do so. Things may not always go the way you expect them to in a real estate transaction. If you have to lose it for a few, set a timer and give yourself a limited time to freak out. Think of all the possible outcomes of the situation a good agent has already prepared you for the possibilities and once the timer goes off, let it go and visualize the positive.
8. Put things into perspective. Sometimes the things we stress over the most won't matter in five years or even five weeks. Buying and selling property is a big, important decision, but rarely do people lose their lives in the process. Think about the big picture to help you turn mountains back into molehills.
I look forward to helping you, your family and friends with your real estate needs, so contact me today at 619-209-9953 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set your real estate plans in motion!
*Sources: Real Simple and Buffini.